If you would like to study as an exchange student at the University of Tartu School of Law, then there should be an agreement between our universities. Contact your home university International Office to see if there is agreement between University of Tartu and your home University.
- Autumn semester and full academic year: apply until the end of March
- Spring semester: apply until the middle of October
There are multiple opportunities to come to study for a semester or two through exchange programmes. Some most widely used options are:
- Erasmus+ Programme (School of Law has 69 partner universities in 22 European countries)
- Nordplus Programme (School of Law is a member of the Nordplus Law Network together with 22 Nordic and Baltic law schools)
- inter-university agreements.
Please note that the online application form must be filled in after you have been selected by your home university for study abroad at the University of Tartu. Follow the instructions given in the online application form.
Exchange students are free to select courses from different programmes and faculties to compile a study plan that best suits their needs.
Information about English-taught courses can be found here.
Erasmus+ and Nordplus Coordinator at the School of Law:
Prof. Merle Erikson, +372 737 5985, merle.erikson [ät] ut.ee
Erasmus Student Exchange Coordinator at the Study Abroad Centre (incoming students):
Ms. Annika Kalda, +372 737 6085, annika.kalda [ät] ut.ee
Erasmus Student Exchange Coordinator at the Study Abroad Centre (outgoing students):
Ms. Jaanika Haljasmäe, +372 737 5151, erasmus [ät] ut.ee