- Academic affairs – Academic Affairs Specialists at the School of Law can help you with questions related to your curriculum, courses, timetables, SIS registration and your rights and duties as a student. See contacts at the right sidebar.
- Counselling services – UT counselling centre offers career and psychological counselling, study-related information and training courses to students of all levels of study;
- Student to student services – includes tutors, student ambassadors, support students, Erasmus Student Network (ESN) and University of Tartu Student Council;
- IT helpdesk – offers help if you encounter problems with your username, accessing university internet networks etc;
- Study Abroad Centre – supports international degree-seeking and exchange students on practical aspects needed for starting and pursuing studies at UT and advises students on various exchange study options.
- Visa assistance – offers help with residence permits and visas.
Services are free for all students of the University of Tartu.