Webinar: admissions to International Law and Human Rights programme 2023
Are you planning to apply to our International Law and Human Rights Master's programme? If yes, this is the webinar for you!
Applying to a foreign university might be an overwhelming process, but we are here to guide you. Join us to hear more about studying international law and human rights in Estonia, followed by an opportunity to ask questions from our programme director.
We will cover the following:
- Overview of this Master's programme at the University of Tartu School of Law: curriculum, people, place
- Application process and important deadlines
- Other questions you might have about studying with us
We will hold two webinars. Choose which date suits your calendar better:
- 1 February 2023 at 12:00 (GMT +2)
- 1 March 2023 at 12:00 (GMT +2)
Both webinars will take place online in Zoom.